Sr. Sales Manager, Retail
Quotient is growing and looking for an experienced, consultative, and results driven sales professional. We partner with CPGs and retailers to drive their digital media & promotional campaigns, manage their retailer platforms, leveraging our deep analytics to create targeted solutions that drive revenue.
As a Sr. Sales Manager, you’ll be focused on building upon current strategic partnerships with key accounts and working with some of the most exciting companies and brands in the world. You will support our Sales Directors to create client specific solutions in a fun, fast paced, high growth environment.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with Sales leaders and clients to provide support with day to day tasks and optimizations
- Gather research and case studies for sales presentations when needed.
- Reconcile the Bookings report vs. SFDC and report the discrepancies and adjustments with Sales Operations
- Client contact on billing related issues (Invoicing questions, billing triage, etc.)
- Manage program Insert Order input, signatures, and changes during campaign delivery
- Run reports (including custom) on campaign performance and provide insights and next steps.
- Manage the Forecast entry and administration given guidance and direction from the Sales Director
- Develop and create Annual Plans given guidance from Client and Sales Director
- Collaborate with internal support teams (ex. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Operations) to provide the best delivery and support to our customers.
- Understand, embrace and leverage our full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) to be consultative and bring the right solutions to our customers. Use data to build a compelling story to clients about our value proposition.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years successful consultative selling experience in Media Brand Marketing, and/or outside sales experience for a large CPG focused in Customer Marketing, Promotions or Advertising, preferably in digital coupon, and/or interactive digital media marketing.
- Experience in Digital Media or Promotions/Advertising focusing on CPG or Retail.
- Solid understanding of Shopper Marketing planning and program development, including key marketing and promotion initiatives.
- Strong digital skills (media, promotion, on-line and mobile, shopper and analytics).
- Passion for selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying, and client ROI.
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
- Familiarity with both online and offline 3rd party research such as Simmons, Hitwise, and Nielsen.
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads—informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data—to millions of shoppers daily. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient