Director of Data Products
We are looking for a seasoned Product Director to help accelerate the growth of Quotient Data Products. This individual will have the unique opportunity to manage existing products, as well as envision, build and release new data products in the marketplace, through a dedicated sales team.
In addition, our Quotient Media Cloud includes cross-device ad targeting capabilities, that leverage online and offline data, from Quotient and partners. Our data scale is growing rapidly and requires a leader who can transform complex requirements and structures into useful and powerful end user processes and tools across the Quotient media ecosystem. The right leader will own data strategy, targeting capabilities and user identity for the Quotient media organization.
In this role, you will be a subject matter expert in the audience and data targeting industry. You will be required to perform competitive analyses, define product strategy, write product requirements, drive cross-functional solutions from conception to in-market success, and generate incremental revenue and cost savings.
What You’ll Do
- Work in a cross-functional environment internally and externally with various top-tier technology partners, to develop leading audience targeting data pipelines and user identity solutions.
- Responsible for developing and executing on a product strategy for audience targeting solutions that are powered by data, including first, second, and third party data providers
- Deploy data pipelines across DSPs, other serving platforms, and across devices
- Own User Identity across different experiences, connected to a user profile for ad and content targeting
- Coordinate with external technology partners to develop data capabilities and integrate into Quotient technology
- Operationalize, manage, and improve processes around onboarding, identity data collection and management, and audience deployment
- Work closely with the Sales team and other stakeholders for product positioning within a competitive and evolving marketplace
- Align with business goals and manage short- and long-term prioritization of initiatives
- Test, measure, analyze and report on product performance
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience with focus on audience targeting, data and user identity.
- Strong understanding of the digital ad ecosystem around CPGs and retailers
- Strong technical background and skillset with demonstrated experience of working with large volumes of online and offline data for display advertising
- Experience working with third party data onboarding services
- Experience with Data Management Platforms, Tag Management Platforms and Demand Side Platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and strong growth environment
- Exceptional written/verbal communications and presentation skills, including experience writing BRDs for digital advertising products
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to manage different groups and personalities to achieve consensus
- Attention to detail, while having comfort with ambiguity
- Strong analytical thinker, hands-on, with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- High degree of creativity and self-motivation. Strong problem solver. Resourceful and relentless.
- Demonstrated experience with LiveRamp, Oracle or Nielsen ecosystem, RTB platforms, Google analytics, tag management, and marketing cloud ecosystem
- Extensive experience within Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail verticals
- “Hacker” mentality and life experience
- BS in analytic or engineering-related field preferred. Will consider non-STEM disciplines given appropriate work experiences.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.