Senior Software Engineer
- Be responsible for our native Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Be flexible and knowledgeable so that you can switch between the two platforms as and when needed.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UI designers, and other technical development resources
- Turn design ideas into features implementation that scale to millions of users by working closely with other mobile and backend engineers
- Develop unit and integration tests to ensure code quality and test coverage
- Ability to work independently solving technical problems
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited college or university
- You have at least 4 years of experience in developing native mobile applications with Java and/or Kotlin (for Android) and Objective-C and/or Swift (iOS) while working within a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK as well as iOS SDK – app lifecycle, UI using XML layouts (Android) and constraints and dynamic sizing (iOS) as well as data management and caching
- Knowledge of build systems in Android using Gradle. Knowledge of cocoapods and other tools for iOS build systems
- You’re familiar with mobile product and design lifecycle, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers
- You have experience building and shipping mobile apps to a large user base.
- You write high quality code with unit and automated tests.
- You’re comfortable with identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks.
- Experience integrating backend REST API's.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM and Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development
- Strong understanding of object oriented design principles
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of Kotlin is a plus
- Knowledge of Swift is a plus
- Knowledge scripting tools and build tools