Online Marketing Post Grad Internship Program (Winter/Spring 2019 Graduates)
QuinStreet makes the digital media channel affordable at scale for marketing clients. We match high-intent consumers in one of the nation’s largest media networks to the right solution and the right client.
Our industry leading segmentation & matching technology platform allows marketing clients to target and reach “research & compare” customer prospects, segment by segment. Our databases and optimization algorithms are built from almost 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in the direct measurability of digital media. We believe in performance marketing. (We pioneered it.) And we believe in the advantages of technology. We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for our clients in the world’s biggest channel.
We are currently looking for winter and spring graduates who are interested in getting into the Online Marketing industry. QuinStreet’s three-month training program consists of an initial two-week intensive “boot camp” type of learning experience about the ins and outs of Online Marketing, followed by hands-on training in a specific marketing category. The boot camp will focus on Data Analytics, Technical/Content Search Engine Optimization, Outreach Strategies, and Tool Optimization. After the boot camp you will be assigned to one of the following groups: Education, Financial Services, B2B, Social Media, or Email Marketing. The goal of this VERY unique type of training program is to help you learn how to be a “jack of all trades” within QuinStreet.
The types of positions this program can lead to:
- Strategic Marketing Analyst -- You will be responsible for data-driven insights that enable QuinStreet’s Marketing and Media teams to maximize profitability and growth. You will gather, organize and aggregate large sets of data in order to produce meaningful business insight in areas such as ad network optimization, ad merchandising, marketing performance and quality monitoring, client communication and development, competitive research, and more. You will also communicate your insights and findings to other members of the Marketing and Media teams, as well as help them carry out key tasks related to network and client optimization.
- Client Services Manager– You will be responsible for running various analyses to determine areas of focus, projections for management, and client optimization and testing. This role requires an individual that will be very analytical, skilled at managing relationships, detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines. We are looking for someone who is smart, able to execute, and has an optimistic, work hard, play hard mentality.
At the end of this three- month program, we are looking to convert our top interns into full-time employees with QuinStreet. This program is anticipated to start late June and end late September.
- Graduating senior from a 4-year accredited university
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or related, preferred
- Strong interest in Online Marketing and Analytics
- Strong problem solver, ability to think outside the box, and have great communication skills.
- Have experience working in a team atmosphere, leadership opportunities, extra-curricular activities, plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.