Basic Job Functions:
Performs duties as a working lead, directing a multi-craft-skilled work team in the repair and maintenance of a manufacturing facility.
Specific Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Using our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), you receive work orders, identify faulty equipment, acquire parts and equipment to complete repairs
- Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex CNC machinery, performing both electrical and mechanical work
- Repairing critical equipment, performing preventive and predictive maintenance, and completing projects such as mechanical and electrical hardware and software upgrades
- Communicating accurately, concisely, and professionally with production as to important repair steps taken, parts ordered, and time estimated until completion
- Participating in daily shift meetings, prioritizing and reviewing work orders to schedule daily work
- Use analytical tools to determine RCFA, Failure Modes, and Condition-based Monitoring results and use that data to drive improvement
- Acquiring new electrical, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics knowledge, better positioning you for advancement
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Able to install, repair and replace mechanical and electrical components.
- Ability to rebuild and repair machine components.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of precise measuring and alignment tools.
- Independently complete preventative maintenance tasks.
Education, Credentials & Experience:
- Minimum of five years of industrial maintenance experience required.
- Mid to high level break-fix and preventative maintenance experience required.
- Experience with advanced PLC and drives a plus.
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control systems.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge and/or Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate.