Class A CDL Driver
Quanex Building Products is currently accepting resumes for the position of Class A CDL Driver at our facility located in Phoenix, AZ.
Qualified candidates must be Quality Conscious, Dedicated, Reliable, Drug Free and desire to be part of a progressive team oriented organization.
Drivers will be driving company provided trucks for local deliveries to our customers. The top priority of this position is to deliver Quanex products to customers in the most efficient manner while upholding our expectations of customer service.
Monday thru Friday . Home every night.
Some overtime required.
- Loading and unloading large rolling racks by hand or with a pallet jack at each drop off location
- Loading and unloading individual door and window screens
- Transferring empty carts from suppliers to Quanex.
- Assisting customers with unloading and checking in products during deliveries
Checking truck fluid levels on a daily basis.
- Warehouse work includes moving materials with hand truck, pallet jack or forklift.
- Staging and loading delivery order
At least 2 years truck driving experience.
Class A CDL.
Required license or certification: Class A CDL