The Woodworker is responsible for performing a variety of entry-level tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
What’s expected of Woodworker?
- Feeds the Finish Sander; takes panels from a pallet and places them under the sander
- Piling a table or belt; take cut blanks from table or belt and place these blanks on appropriate pallet, sorting by size
- Lay-up panels on the gluer; lay staves together by matching color and grain patter. Put these staves on conveyor to be placed in gluer clamp.
- Monitor product constantly to ensure quality standards are being met.
We are looking for a candidate that has
- High School Education/GED preferred
- Able to work in a fast paced environment for 8-10 hours on their feet
- Cooperate with and support co-workers and get involved as a team player
Our ideal candidate also has
- Ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment.
- Proactive self-starter with a desire to provide value and excellent customer service to Corporate and Divisional departments.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and critical thinking skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US on a permanent and indefinite basis now and in the future without the need of sponsorship.
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
401k plus Pension
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Education reimbursement opportunities