What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Legal Team
As part of the organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 45,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
How you will spend your time as our next Counsel
This position will be responsible for assisting with a variety of matters relating to Qlik’s Cloud business, with a focus on SaaS, OEM and US government contracting, including developing and drafting program documents, compliance, negotiating agreements, and advising global stakeholders. This position provides support internationally to Qlik’s cloud and ecommerce teams and global marketing, education and consulting organizations, including development of global forms and procedures. Further, this position will be responsible for working closely with senior business leaders in implementing legal procedures and processes that are aligned with key business objectives.
- Design, develop, draft and negotiate SaaS agreements, policies and procedures
- Negotiate OEM partner and alliance agreements. Work closely with the partner and alliance organization and finance teams to ensure that transactions meet business and finance goals
- Support other business lines as necessary, such as partners and alliances, global marketing, education and consulting services, with form agreements, policies and procedures and negotiating contracts
- Assist in supporting Qlik’s ecommerce team with designing, developing and drafting agreements, policies and procedures and negotiation of customer and vendor agreements
- Assist in educating applicable employees and ensuring compliance with Qlik’s corporate and global policies.
- Assist with other transactional work including strategic initiatives and customer agreements
- Assist in other matters as needed
This candidate will be an efficient and organized worker with an ability to multitask on a multitude of matters under significant time pressure. He/she will be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and attracted to challenging opportunities within a rapidly growing environment
You will be successful if you have
- A JD with demonstrated achievement from a top law school
- Must be admitted to a state bar
- 3-5+ years’ experience with substantial SaaS and software licensing experience at a software or services company or in a technology-related practice at a top tier law firm
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Sound judgment, and strong interpersonal, project management, and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work in a team environment is a must
You will thrive if you have
- A Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- A legal degree and admitted to state bar
- Business level English mandatory- other relevant languages preferred (Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese)
- Saas and Software industry experience
- Licensing experience
- International experience would be an advantage
- Cloud and ecommerce experience
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in King of Prussia, PA.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form