Business Development Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization
As part of the organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
How you will spend your time as our next Demand Center Manager
- Implement and execute the initiatives to support our global, strategic projects
- Coordinate with our operations team to support the successful development and rollout of performance reporting
- Provide daily 1:1 coaching with the IMRs to maximize the conversion of our inbound leads drive our outbound prospecting activities to a best in class for the industry
- Coordinate APAC enablement efforts and teams for effective rollout of new tools and processes
- Hire and enable new employees
- Manage the performance of the Team
You will be successful if you
- Thrive in a fast paced, rapid growth environment
- Are able to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Are proactive and take initiative to get things done
- Have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Have excellent written, oral and listening skills and an ability to collaborate
- Have excellent time management, can multi-task and have organizational skills
You will thrive if you
- Have 5 years of experience in Hub Sales experience; preferably with technical or software companies with proven track record of facilitating sales and pipeline growth
- Have experience in Project Management
- Have experience with Salesforce.com
- Have experience with prospecting tools and techniques
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Singapore. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.