Solution Architect- Data Integration
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform accelerates the discovery and availability of analytics-ready data structures by automating real-time data streaming, refinement, cataloging and publishing. It enables a DataOps approach and drives agility in the analytics process through automated data pipelines that stream between transactional systems, next generation cloud, data lake and data warehouses to provide actionable data on-demand.
Relied upon by more than 2,000 customers worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100, Qlik’s Data Integration Platform comprises the market-leading data integration capabilities of Attunity, now a division of Qlik, along with data management and cataloging from the acquisition of Podium Data. Built for an open ecosystem this works alongside any technology and any analytic solution. When combined with Qlik’s own market-leading data analytics platform this creates an end-to-end solution that helps our customers optimize the use of data and make quicker, better business decisions.
How you will spend your time as our next Solution Architect
- Manages, oversees and supports the technical Pre-Sale cycle. Such support to include presentations, demonstrations, and site visits to support evaluation projects and establish trust relationship with the customer. All these activities are to be in close cooperation with the salesperson for each account so as to progress toward the business “close” expeditiously.
- Presents and demonstrates product at various seminars and trade show venues. Provides similar support for technical and financial analyst meetings and press editorial meetings.
- Provides technical sales liaison with Product Engineering. Remain current with the product functions and features, and with alternative products in the markets Attunity serves.
- Keeps up to date with versions of supported operating systems, database management systems and network transport protocols.
You will be successful if you have
- More than 5 years of technical experience, preferably in a software organization. Experience with Data Warehouses and Big Data.
- Proven ability to work with the sales team during all aspects of a sales cycle. Proven ability to facilitate the closing of large deals.
- Proven ability to demonstrate software and articulate the technology during the sales cycle.
- Proven ability to project a confident attitude and professional demeanor in all customer interactions. Experience with Hadoop.
- Deep understanding of the Big Data market. Experience with RDBMS.
- Experience with replication or ETL tools is considered a plus. Experience with Cloud technology is considered a plus.
- Hands-on Experience is considered a plus.
• Travel is required for this position.
- Fluent in both English and Portuguese. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in São Paulo, Brazil. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form