Director of Technology Alliances
The Director of Technology Alliances Role
The Director of Technology Alliances is a key position responsible for driving revenue growth associated with creating awareness and selling Qlik data analytics and data integration products with technology partners. The director will define and execute partner enablement and engagement programs designed to drive awareness and preference to work with Qlik, as well as joint marketing and sales activities designed to generate demand. The director will build personal relationships with the partners’ organizations, facilitate co-marketing and co-selling with the Qlik respective marketing and sales team, and understand the partners’ go-to-market strategy in order to make Qlik a valuable and strategic partner. We are looking for a passionate, independent and experienced individual with a love for technology and people.
How you will spend your time as our next Director of Technology Alliances
- Manage, enable, create and execute detailed and effective GTM plans with alliance partners.
- Coordination with supporting functions to execute on programs and activities in support of GTM plans working closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Product teams as needed in a productive and constructive fashion.
- Define, track, measure and report consistently to management on partnership and execution KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Qlik field, the partner field and channels to enable, drive joint opportunities to expand mutual adoption and ultimately customer success.
- Balance time and investment with assigned Partners, focusing on effective execution of GTM plans with the partner that show a measurable result and relevance for Qlik in the market
- Engage directly with the field and the partner organization to drive and help on execution & measurement of the impacted business
- Build and sustain extensive relationship network both with Qlik and Partner stakeholders.
You will be successful if you are
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed
- Strong and proven partner GTM definition and execution skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to navigate highly matrixed organizations to facilitate execution
- Solid understanding of GTM business models beyond doing marketing activities
- The ability to influence and effect change to ensure execution
- Very strong ability to learn intricacies of partner interaction along with other operational responsibilities
- Excellent analytics skills, ability to identify concerns and opportunity from data and to formulate solid recommendations
- Ability to move fast, multi-task and drive results, while being self-sufficient.
- Skilled communicator who can operate from operational to management level
You will thrive if you have
- Five or more years of experience in a technology/strategic alliances or business development
- Two or more years of experience with a Data Integration or BI/Analytics software company
- Experience and understanding in working across multiple global regions and cultures
- A Bachelor’s degree (mandatory)
- MBA Advantageous
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
Ideal location for this role is in California or Newton, MA., and we will be evaluating candidates in other locations in the USA as well. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.