Business Development Representative - Benelux
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
How you will spend your time as our next Business Development Representative:
- Performing outbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned accounts
- Inbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned territory
- Assess prospective client needs, determine value, and hand-off to Qlik field sales resources for follow up and close
- Maintain a pipeline of early stage leads
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in CRM system
- Build strong communities within the territory base using digital and social channels
You will be successful if you are
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed
- A naturally organized person with determination to deliver excellence
- Have a drive and determination to overachieve on your targets
- Have a high ability to influence at all levels
- Are focused on moving into a sales or account management position
- Have a “curious mindset” and are passionate about creating solutions to fix real-world problems
- Have an active interest in analytics and data integration technologies
- Love working via phone and social-based communication
- Have a hunger to learn new products, tools and methodologies
You will thrive if you are
- Able to adapt to learn about new technologies and skills quickly
- Have a strong personality and love to interact with customers
- Are driven by overachievement and recognition
- Wish to advance quickly in a software sales environment
- Fluent in English and a native Dutch speaker
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Barcelona, Spain. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.