PreSales - Enterprise Solution Architect
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Pre-Sales Organization/Team
You will be responsible for delivering world-class Presales support on all sales opportunities within the Mid-Atlantic region. You will also be responsible for helping drive the successful development of Qlik business and contributing to the achievement of the Qlik business objectives, increasing market share and over achieving against revenue targets.
This role will be based in either Denver, CO or Dallas, TX.
How you will spend your time as our next Pre-Sales Enterprise Solution Architect
- Partner effectively with Sales and PreSales to prepare for, deliver and convey Qlik Enterprise Architecture and Best Practices topics to partners, customers and prospects. Delivering presentations to all levels of organizations, from C-level executives to technicians in IT.
- Develop content and documentation for PreSales and Qlik Partners to further gain market share and effectively deploy Qlik products successfully, including scale testing and scenario testing of products.
- Assist efforts to scope, size and configure sales deals with Qlik Partners and PreSales teams.
- Administration, education and any other responsibilities as required by the company
You will be successful if you are
- Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed. A highly organized person with determination to deliver excellence.
- Are comfortable in a PreSales role. It will require you to be the technical SME for sales cycles, ultimately being the backstop for other PreSales resources.
- Have System Operations experience, including Windows and Linux.
- Have Cloud deployment experience (AWS, Azure and/or GCP).
- Understand Container and container orchestration technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes.
- Have presentation skills at both the technical and business level with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution in a pressured environment.
- Are an excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively. You should be a strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
- Ability to quickly understand the business and it’s issues through established business acumen, taking ownership and developing and executing a solution.
- Are committed to delivering outstanding customer service delivery, supporting and driving our partners’ business success.
- Have a mix of data management and BI skills.
You will thrive if you have
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Architecture – designing and deploying architectures across a suite of products.
- Deep knowledge and ability to articulate data layers (semantic and physical) and how they contribute to BI successes
Additional Experience required
- Discussion & contribution to IT development best practices
- BI background with ability to solve problems in a BI environment
- Windows and Linux Server architecture knowledge
- Relational and dimensional database experience
- Security integration experience, from LDAP to cloud-based IdPs
- Experience with reverse proxies and load balancers
- Familiarity with implementing custom authentication methods (header, JWT)
- Clustering, fail-over and disaster recovery (MS Clustering Services, load balancing, routers, LUNS, active-active, active-passive clusters, QlikView clustering, SAN, NAS)
- Code management strategies and common tools in the market place
- PowerPoint and Camtasia Studio experience needed.
- Qlik Sense experience is a plus
- Consulting experience is preferred
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
This role will be based in either Denver, CO or Dallas, TX. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.