What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Data Connectivity Team
The data connectivity team is responsible for providing access to and retrieving data from different sources. This position is in the Qlik Web Connector team, which focuses on connectivity to web-based services such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Analytics, web-based applications like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MailChimp and SugarCRM and web-storage providers like Amazon S3, Google Drive and Dropbox.
You will work tightly with highly engaged co-workers in your team and at the same time collaborate with a wider group of colleagues with knowledge and expertise in different areas. You will get the advantages of working in a smaller team with a lot of responsibility and influence, and at the same time get the upsides of being part of a bigger organization. Our highly international and collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
Qlik works with a variety of tools, platforms and languages so we value a learning mindset with solid programming skills just as much as specific skills for this role. If you have the drive to learn and develop, you are a perfect fit!
This position is in Lund. You will work in a team with colleagues both onsite and remote. Work-life balance is valued at Qlik.
How you will spend your time as our next software developer
- You will be part of feature development from planning all the way through to test and delivery.
- You will be central to maintaining and improving the existing suite of ~40 web connectors as well as developing new connectors and delivering them to Windows and Kubernetes.
- You will communicate and collaborate with developers and architects across the global organization.
You will be successful if you
- Are an excellent software developer eager to learn new things
- Value teamwork for results
- Understand the need and importance of continuous delivery and what’s required for that
- Have 3-4 years of experience in software development
- Know C# and .NET Framework/.NET core. React experience is also desirable
- Have experience authenticating and communicating with 3rd party HTTP APIs/services.
- Like to support all of your deliveries with automated tests
- Speak and write English fluently
- Are good at documenting as well as sharing information and knowledge with others
You will thrive if you
- Have a broad technical interest and like to stay up to date on the latest advances in the software field.
- Can create valuable relationships in teams spanning different countries.
- Enjoy taking responsibility end to end.
- Have experience and interest in developing Cloud (such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud) solutions and architecture, including monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Have knowledge and experience working with Docker, Kubernetes and Linux.
- Like to improve quality and workflows.
- Can generate great pull requests and also give great feedback on other’s pull requests.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Lund, Sweden. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.