Rapid Response Representative
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization
To maximize engagements that will deliver business value to our customers, Qlik’s Sales organization consists of global, field and inside sales teams that sell both directly and through partners. These experienced professionals are responsible for creating and developing business relationships with prospects and customers that will deliver measurable business success for both the customer and Qlik.
How you will spend your time as our next Rapid Response BDR
The Rapid Response BDR role is responsible for identifying and responding to high priority, high urgency customer inquiries. Through meticulous time management and with an emphasis on timely customer response, this role will leverage inbound telephone calls, chat tools, e-mail requests and other customer communication channels to identify pipeline opportunities and ensure a timely connection with the appropriate sales person at Qlik.
- Inbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities
- Monitor and respond to sales enquiries through chat
- Assess prospective client needs, determine value, and hand-off to Qlik field sales resources for follow up and close
- Maintain a pipeline of early stage leads
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in CRM system
- Build strong awareness of the customers and sales teams within the territory
You will be successful if you have
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to efficiently manage and direct a high volume of customer enquiries from a variety of sources is critical
- Strong marketing orientation
- 2-year Diploma or Degree
- 1-2 years Inside Sales experience (5 years preferred)
- Business level of English mandatory
- Sales force.com proficiency, windows and MS office
- High ability to influence at all levels
- Able to build communities within the territory
You will thrive if you have
- Customer Centric Selling experience an asset
- Ability to work on the phone and computer for extended periods
- Other relevant languages would be an advantage
- Are skilled at running their own presentations without technical assistance
- Strong technical skills
- Tenacity/Intensity and results orientation
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in King of Prussia. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form