Full Stack Web Developer (Sitecore)
What makes us Qlik?
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
How you will spend your time as our next Full Stack Web Developer - Sitecore
As a core member of our web development team, you will have the opportunity to impact all aspects of enhancing and managing our corporate website.
- Develop and maintain web and mobile solutions using client-side technologies.
- Build integrations with vendor and internal systems web services.
- Participate in architectural discussions to ensure that solutions meet requirements and have scope for future expansion.
- Participate in and conduct code reviews of both team and vendor-supplied code and determining quality, identifying bugs and evaluating risks.
- Ensure architecture is consistent with organizational development standards and aligning with industry guidelines and best practices.
- Help internal customers understand capabilities and translating requirements into solutions that are practical to implement, robust and scalable.
- Mentor and knowledge-sharing within the team, cross-training in your areas of specialty.
You will need to have the following skillset to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications.
- Strong knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Expertise with C#/.NET MVC.
- Proficiency with JQuery.
- Experience using a framework such as React or Angular.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience building responsive web designs.
- Knowledge of SEO, performance and security best practices.
- Sitecore experience, Sitecore certification preferred
This skillset is preferred:
- Experience with forms and knowledge of lead processing highly desirable.
- Project management (Jira or similar helpful) experience.
- CI/CD experience.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies.
- Strong troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks within timelines.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn rapidly.
- A collaborative nature and are a team player.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
This position is located in King of Prussia, PA, or in select remote locations on East Coast, EST time zone. Also, we are open to a candidate in our Ottawa office!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.