Inbound Business Development - ASEAN
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Demand Center Organization/Team
As part of the organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
The Lead Development – Rapid Response role is responsible for identifying and responding to high priority, high urgency customer inquiries. Through meticulous time management and with an emphasis on timely customer response, this role will leverage inbound telephone calls, chat tools, e-mail requests and other customer communication channels to identify pipeline opportunities and ensure a timely connection with the appropriate sales person at Qlik.
How you will spend your time as our next Inbound Business Development
- Inbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities
- Monitor and respond to sales enquiries through chat
- Assess prospective client needs, determine value, and hand-off to Qlik field sales resources for follow up and close
- Maintain a pipeline of early stage leads
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in CRM system
- Build strong awareness of the customers and sales teams within the territory
You will be successful if you
- Have good time management
- Can efficiently manage and direct a high volume of customer enquiries from a variety of sources
- Can work on the phone and computer for extended periods
- Have Customer Centric Selling experience
- Are Tenacious and results orientated
You will thrive if you
- Have strong marketing orientation
- Have a 2-year Diploma or Degree
- Speak Business level of English (mandatory)
- 1 - 2 years similar experience preferred
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Singapore. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.