Who is PureCars?
PureCars helps unlock the full sales potential of automotive dealers across the US and Canada using our proprietary multi-channel advertising and analytics platform combined with our team of high-touch digital strategy experts. By utilizing our extensive data library and proprietary technology, our digital advertising and attribution solutions enable dealers to capture more customers, optimize spend efficiency and maximize profitability while providing mission critical business insights and analytics.
We are focused on investing in world-class talent and technology in order to help our partners dominate their markets in new and innovative ways.
Job Summary - Strategy Manager (Client Success)
PureCars is seeking a talent Strategy Manager (Client Success Manager) to join our growing Client Experience team. The Strategy Manager helps develop and fully execute strategic digital marketing initiatives using the PureCars’ technology platform in order to meet key clients’ online objectives. This person maintains and expands client relationships from daily communications to conducting strategic planning sessions. They act as key liaison between the client and PureCars’ internal teams and manage all phases of interactive campaign cycles, from research and planning to optimization and analysis. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to grow their skill set while working for a technology leader in a space that is growing at an extraordinary rate.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as PureCars’ face to our clients in the US and Canada by managing the post-sale client relationship, product/ad campaign strategy, and overall client success strategy.
- Partner alongside various performance teams (Paid Search, Social, Programmatic/Display) to coordinate the planning and execution of successful ad/traffic campaigns in accordance with client’s objectives and budgets.
- Advise the sales and marketing team strategy by providing information on individual dealer success stories, areas for company/product improvement, expansion opportunities, and understanding ongoing needs/wants of our clients.
- Use your technical and business development chops to educate the client on our platform, increase client’s utilization of current technology, and keep clients updated on new technology/feature releases.
- Track, analyze, create, and deliver relevant online campaign reporting and insights to clients through the PureCars SmartAdvertising Dashboard while providing recurring and impactful quarterly business reviews.
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Prior MarTech/AdTech SaaS or Digital Advertising client success experience with a focus on paid search and/or display products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to build world-class client relationships with executives and communicate technical product capabilities, success metrics, and best practices.
- Skilled in performance data analysis and in providing actionable and impactful insights to clients with a focus on optimizing revenue generation.
- Ability to understand varying client environments, upsell PureCars’ value proposition and suite of products, and identify and influence key decision makers.
- Adept in online media channels (paid search and display) and metrics, Excel, PowerPoint, analytics tools, and client research.
PureCars is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status. Just be passionate, genuine, collaborative, data-driven, and entrepreneurial at heart!