Who is PureCars?
PureCars helps unlock the full sales potential of automotive dealers across the US and Canada using our proprietary multi-channel advertising and analytics platform combined with our team of high-touch digital strategy experts. By utilizing our extensive data library and proprietary technology, our digital advertising and attribution solutions enable dealers to capture more customers, optimize spend efficiency and maximize profitability while providing mission critical business insights and analytics.
We are focused on investing in world-class talent and technology in order to help our partners dominate their markets in new and innovative ways.
Job Summary - UX Designer
PureCars is seeking a UX Designer to join our growing team. This individual will be responsible to partnering with our Product team to conduct user research, establish user personas and intuitive product flows, create interactive prototypes of product upgrades and brand new products, and help us make data-driven design decisions across our suite of web products. Interested in building out PureCars’ first dedicated design function and creating beautiful data dashboards? Then we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, produce, and iterate on personas, user flows, information architecture diagrams and prototypes for both web and mobile experiences.
- Design wireframes and intuitive mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features.
- Quickly iterate and offer versions based on design critique from peers and from learnings found in user testing or feature response.
- Plan, conduct, and lead UX white-boarding sessions, design meetings, and presentations on data gathered and important findings.
- Partner with product and development teams on user flows and product creation timelines as well as users for idea generation and documentation
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Prior web software UX design experience using a data-driven design approach and a portfolio you are excited to share and discuss.
- Strong skills in user research, data gathering, persona creation, information mapping and interactive mockup design.
- Background in creating and designing intuitive, snappy web data dashboards.
- Experience using design software such as Sketch or Figma and in using Jira.
- An evangelical appreciation for design thinking methodology, data-driven decision making, presenting ideas and key findings, and for creating unforgettable user experiences.
PureCars is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status. Just be passionate, genuine, collaborative, data-driven, and entrepreneurial at heart!