Demand Marketing Manager
Who is PureCars?
PureCars helps unlock the full sales potential of automotive dealers across the US and Canada using our proprietary multi-channel advertising and analytics platform combined with our team of high-touch digital strategy experts. By utilizing our extensive data library and proprietary technology, our digital advertising and attribution solutions enable dealers to capture more customers, optimize spend efficiency and maximize profitability while providing mission critical business insights and analytics.
We are focused on investing in world-class talent and technology in order to help our partners dominate their markets in new and innovative ways.
Job Summary - Demand Generation Manager
PureCars is seeking a Demand Generation Manager who has experience as a jack-of-most-trades to join its growing Marketing team. The Demand Generation Manager will report to the Associate Director of Marketing. You will be responsible for owning all lead generation activities end-to-end. In this role, you will also collaborate with director and cross-functional teams to build a formal demand generation structure from the ground up, with a focus on using content as the medium of capture. You’ll be tasked with evolving our strategy based on client research, internal feedback, conversion testing, data analysis, and industry best practices. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within the organization, we want to hear from you!
Demand Generation Manager - What You’ll Do:
- Build, launch and manage PureCars’ digital lead generation campaigns using a combination of content marketing and digital marketing systems, including Pardot, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads and Facebook.
- Collaborate with internal Performance team resources to build and execute effective lead generation campaigns across organic and paid SEM, paid social, ABM, partnerships, and other mediums to generate quality SQLs.
- Accurately measure and grow the number of sales qualified leads and opportunities from paid and organic channels, partnering with Sales/Sales Operations team on performance tracking and lead reports.
- Develop, measure and optimize all lead nurturing campaigns through Pardot Engagement Studio and Salesforce, reporting back to marketing, sales, and client experience directors on results and key findings.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to build and manage scalable demand generation/marketing processes, systems, automations, and tools with high spend efficiency and effectiveness.
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Proven track record of executing high performing lead generation campaigns using content as a medium of capture (case studies, email nurture campaigns, paid search and social initiatives, webinars, and more)
- Highly skilled with Salesforce and Pardot (major bonus points for experience with Lightning App integration) and Google Ads.
- Skilled in developing and running efficient marketing experiments, interpreting data from a wide range of sources, presenting key findings to executives, curating actionable insights to multiple teams to inform ongoing strategy.
- Creative knack and experience in filling pipeline using content to initiate customer relationships and nurture leads through the customer journey.
- MAJOR PLUS: Earn yourself a "Senior" title if you are skilled using WordPress, with enough technical knowledge to build out landing pages, email templates, engagement studio tracks, and digital ad campaigns.
PureCars is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status. Just be passionate, genuine, collaborative, data-driven, and entrepreneurial at heart!