Director of Human Resources
Director of Human Resources
PT Holdings is a high quality, locally-focused commercial kitchen field service operation with a worldwide genuine OEM restaurant equipment parts distribution business. With locations across the US, PT Holdings is driven by its mission to change industry standards by developing innovations solutions in order to support our customer and manufacturer partners. Dedicated to providing the highest quality parts, service, and customer experience, PT Holdings takes pride is assisting our customers in a personalized, friendly, and safety-focused manner that ensures every experience is an exceptional one. With a people-centered company culture, we are serious about growing and expanding and are looking for people who want to do the same!
The Director of Human Resources is an innovative team player with an enthusiasm to offer support in all areas of Human Resources, across all field service locations in the US. Interacting with all levels of team members (from technicians to executives) you are responsible for providing day-to-day Human Resources support including communication of company policies that align with values, employee relations, compliance, separation, and employee development. The Director of HR will be responsible for creating and implementing programs that enhance PT Holdings’ culture and promote loyalty among team members, playing a central role in the growth and development of our culture.
- Partner with senior leadership to provide solutions on HR strategy, the people implications in business plans, and everyday people management in alignment with the company’s core values and culture
- Oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation and benefits; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues including employee complaints, leave of absences, employee counseling, retention or release of probationary employees, and staff disciplinary actions through effective, thorough, and objective investigations
- Leads the development of department goals and objectives by supervising multiple HR functions including, but not limited to, payroll, benefits, safety, recruiting, onboarding and offboarding
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS)
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management
- Performs other duties as required
- 5+ years Human Resources Management experience
- HR Certification preferred (PHR, SHRM-CP, SPHR, or SHRM-SCP)
- Experience leading a small HR team
- Ability to support remote teams with availability travel out of state approx. 4-5 nights per month
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to connect with every level of team-member
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Experience utilizing Payroll and/or HRIS software (Dayforce experience a plus!)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Capacity to adapt to change in a fast-paced atmosphere
At PT Holdings we see employment as a reciprocal relationship; one where we set high standards for those who work here but also recognize and reward our team members for their contributions in the form of various company benefits.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k and 401k Match
- Generous Time Away Program
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Relations Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.