Commercial HVAC & Refrigeration Service Technician
Commercial HVACR & Cooking Equipment Technician
Sacramento - Redding, CA
If you are a smart, motivated, and dependable technician, we want you! We are willing to match and beat your current salary if you have the right experience. Get job security with an industry leading company who is looking for experienced HVAC-R/Refrigeration -OR- Foodservice Equipment Technicians for 40+ hours a week, full time work year-round (no seasonal slowdowns), Mon-Fri day shifts. Flexible OT schedule. Team atmosphere and lots of techs for on call teams of 3. Flexibility for Work/Life Balance. Join our successful team of experienced technicians and get support and factory training to enhance your technical abilities. Commercial Appliance Service is also a family run business and we treat our employees like family. Your career is here with Commercial Appliance Service.
We offer great pay plus other benefits including year-end performance bonus, company paid healthcare, and 401(k) plan and company matching.
- Install, Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair Commercial Kitchen, Refrigeration, HVAC and Warewashing Equipment
- Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- Provide excellent customer service by meeting customer expectations on every service call.
- Complete service calls in a timely manner
- Increasing our customer base by providing solutions for equipment problems and promoting company programs
- Communicate effectively with customers, manager, dispatcher, and sales
- Participate in a rotation of after-hours and weekend on-call schedule
- Identify new customers and additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintain Service Vehicle
- Order Parts and Complete Required Paperwork
- Attend Training Sessions
- Other Duties as Assigned
Commercial Appliance Service treats our employees like family.
- Experience Repairing Equipment (Foodservice Industry a plus)
- EPA Universal Certification.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Experience with light commercial refrigeration and electrical.
- Reliable, friendly, honest, and motivated.
- Physically able to pick up and move 75 lbs.
- Ability to remove and replace parts. Sometimes in compromising positions or overhead.
- Occasional roof work which includes climbing and transporting tools on ladders.
- Enforce drug-free and safety first environment.
- Clean background for jail / school access.
- Basic hand tools not provided.
- Minimum High School Education or G.E.D.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Competitive Hourly Rates and Overtime Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone/Tablet
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k & Company Match
- Technical Training
- Initial issue of Service Uniforms
- Stable Customer Base and Consistent Work
About Commercial Appliance Service
Commercial Appliance focuses on providing quality service and parts for the Foodservice Industry. On a daily basis, you will find that you will be challenged by new service jobs, different places, and new people. And before you realize it, you will have customers that know you by name. We work from 7:30 to 4:00 Monday through Friday, with some overtime necessary. However, we do like you to have a life and try to maintain a regular schedule. Overtime is available if you prefer to make extra money, but all technicians take turns being on-call.
Our company repairs a variety of equipment from small appliances to large cook/chill systems. Technician skill sets vary, but increase with factory schooling and on the job training. Typically, our organization works with refrigeration, electrical, gas, steam, and plumbing. It is important that our technicians have strong understanding and experience in refrigeration and electrical. We will help to train you over time if you are weak in certain areas. You will find that technicians help each other out all the time and that weekly service meetings are a great way to get to know others and ask technical questions. We work as a team to get the jobs done and everybody is willing to help as best they can. This environment is beneficial to all of our success. Learn more at: http://commercialappliance.com/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Commercial Appliance Service, LLC. is a division of PT Holdings “All Unique All United.”