Mid-Level Systems Administrator
Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2019, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are currently seeking a Mid-level Systems Administrator with 6+ years of experience. This position requires excellent customer service skills on the phone, in person and in tickets. The qualified candidate must be service oriented and able to communicate with all levels of employees. The candidate should also be proactive and able to take the initiative to solve issues with little oversight, but also be a team player; willing to tackle projects on their own and as part of a group.
- Provide top notch IT support for all employees in multiple offices throughout the US, remote employees and international employees.
- Maintain communication with employees, keeping them informed of issue resolution status for all IT related tickets by effectively communicating with users to diagnose and solve problems; follow-up and update users on any outstanding issues, ensure proper recording, documentations and closure of all issues.
- Set up equipment for new hires, handle office moves, and complete employee exit tickets.
- Track and maintain inventory of IT equipment in the office, including reimaging computers and making repairs; new hire equipment and exiting employee equipment.
- Support all printers and copiers, as well as; video conference setups.
- Maintain servers and other software and hardware peripherals.
- Support IT requirements outside the normal business hours when needed.
- Install, configure, upgrade, maintain and support desktop systems.
- Set user access rights and permissions and create VPN accounts for users.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate complex problems to appropriate support teams for resolutions.
- Perform repairs and replacements of software and hardware peripherals.
- Provide assistance to other team members when requested or for ad hoc requests.
- Maintain accurate documentation for system installations, configurations, upgrades and disaster recovery activities.
- Maintain JIRA ServiceDesk including setup and design of workflows, queues, etc.
- Manage Kaseya & Addigy remote management platforms.
- Self-motivator with the ability to work independently.
- May perform routine system administration activities such as adding/modifying/removing user access, installing upgrades and patches, maintaining spreadsheets, HW/SW ordering, etc.
- This position is based in our El Segundo office and must work from the office on a daily basis; Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree or 6+ years of equivalent Desktop/IT support experience
- In depth working knowledge of Windows 10 Pro & Server 2016 - powershell scripting is a plus
- Knowledge of Mac & iOS administration in a corporate environment
- Experience in using a Help Desk based ticketing system; Jira preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with Active Directory
- Skilled in network troubleshooting - Cisco and Checkpoint experience is a plus
- Ability to support Microsoft/Adobe and GoogleSuite applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced professional work environment
- Must be customer service oriented, detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong troubleshooting abilities and a desire for learning new technologies