Sr. A/R & Collections Specialist
Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2019, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We’re looking for a Sr. A/R & Collections Specialist to join our Finance and Accounting team. This person will assist customers with questions and problems regarding their past due accounts, with a heavy emphasis on building customer relationships in order to collect cash quickly.
Additionally, this position will:
- Generate and send out invoices according to contracts and insertion orders
- Monitor customer account details for non-payment, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Follow-up on past-due accounts and collect payments, both via email and phone contact
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries and invoice issues, including partnering with the sales team to ensure accuracy of invoices
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to expedite collections
- Process and verify applications for credit
- Assist the Controller in monthly reconciliation of revenue accounts
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a high-volume collections role
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Must have working knowledge of Excel; knowledge of Word and PowerPoint a plus
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus
- General knowledge of accounting and understanding of general ledger accounts within the accounts receivable setting
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multitask, set own priorities and meet collection goals
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and meet deadlines
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!