Paid Social Marketing Manager
Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2019, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are looking for a paid social wizard who is passionate about our mission to Create Rewarding Moments for millions of Swagbucks.com, MyPoints.com and ShopAtHome.com members. The core function of the Paid Social Marketing Manager position will be to optimize and grow existing and new paid social campaigns across all our consumer brands. This position will be aggressively focused on launching and improving new campaigns, always iterating off successes and hungry to improve the conversion funnel. Take advantage of this massive opportunity to push the boundaries of our eight-figure performance marketing budget. In this role, the scale of your campaigns is constrained only by performance metrics – test robustly and grow aggressively as you find wins.
As our Paid Social Marketing Manager, you will also:
- Manage, optimize and scale sustained growth across paid social marketing channels for our consumer brands while achieving performance metrics.
- Own internal departmental projects surrounding ad copy & creative performance, bid optimization, and campaign structure of paid social channels.
- Liaise with external sales reps and engage with industry workshops to discover new best practices and creative campaign structures
- Manage cost collection for paid social marketing campaigns
- Calculate, interpret, and action responses to cost per, conversion rates, and ROAS metrics of campaigns at the ad set and individual ad level
- Set up tracking and onboarding for new marketing platforms
- Previous experience with Facebook Ads Manager required
- Understanding of best practices for building out and scaling new paid Facebook ad campaigns
- 2-5 years of work experience in an analytical or media buying role; Internet-related industry a plus
- A passion & hunger for growth, iteration and experimentation
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills and a knack for understanding multiple interacting metrics
- Understanding of what works on paid social channels and a creative eye for conveying specific design requests for new imagery.
- Ability to distill actionable findings from a large data set and then implement those findings effectively and independently
- A curiosity to learn and a drive to constantly improve the efficacy and efficiency of your work product
- Keen attention to detail, financial responsibility, and strong organizational & grammatical skills
- Professional communication skills for correspondence with external and internal partners and Prodege management
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and capacity to learn and work with databases and technical systems, as well as interface with data systems and engineering teams
- Adaptable and resourceful self-starter who can dive into a project without constant direction or oversight
- BS / BA Degree in marketing, business, economics, mathematics, statistics or computer science preferred
- Experience with direct response marketing techniques preferred
- Experience building automated workflows a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Heap, SQL, Tableau and VBA a plus