Front End Developer
PLEASE BE AWARE OF A RECENT HIRING SCAM TARGETING PRODEGE. IF YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED A JOB AT PRODEGE VIA A GOOGLE HANGOUT INTERVIEW; IT IT NOT A LEGITIMATE JOB OFFER. PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE at www.Prodege.com TO LEARN HOW TO REPORT THIS SCAM.
Our apologies for this inconvenience.
Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2020, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
The Front End Developer will:
- Develop front-end functionality for our web applications.
- Contribute to continuously improving team productivity, code quality, tool, and technology adoption.
- Collaborate effectively and closely with UX Designers, other Front End and Back End Developers, Product Managers, and QA Team to refine and improve the user experience.
- Identify and resolve problems uncovered by testing, automated, and user feedback.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 5+ years overall web development experience.
- 3+ years of web development/engineering experience in a large enterprise or web-scale environment with at least 2 years of that time implementing a consumer facing interface.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Hands on experience with Java technology stack.
- Solid experience optimizing for performance, accessibility, SEO.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong cross-browser/cross-platform user interface compatibility development experience.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Success within an Agile environment.
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment that values a passionate, responsible, and ethically driven spirit.