Ad Sales Account Manager
Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2019, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.We're currently seeking an Ad Sales Account Manager to join our eCommerce Sales team. This position will be based in our office in El Segundo, CA (Los Angeles area).
As our Ad Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for expanding our existing ecommerce partner relationships and developing new retailer advertising clients to increase our overall portfolio of e-commerce partners.
You will also:
- Sell-in/sell-through affiliate commission increases and tenancy fees to existing ecommerce partners by using a thoughtful, needs-based approach that aligns with clients’ marketing objectives
- Secure Trademark Search Engine bidding rights from a targeted set of partners.
- Secure exclusive promotional offers and coupon codes that create value for Prodege’s consumer member base.
- Identify and develop new retail advertising clients.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate campaign performance on a daily basis.
- Prepare detailed reports, tracking progress (by partner and campaigns) and analyze results, identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Work as liaison between retail partners and internal departments to coordinate campaigns.
- Manage the campaign launch process from start to finish, inclusive of partner kick off, tracking, creative design, optimization and delivery of performance reporting.
- Utilize CRM internal systems (pipedrive & netsuite) to ensure all campaign information is updated and accurate.
- This position requires some light travel.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role:
- 5+ years in digital media and advertising industry.
- 3+ years in a results-driven account management and/or sales role
- Experience with Commission Junction, Rakuten, Impact or similar affiliate networks preferred.
- Demonstrated relationship development experience or ability.
- A professional network of agency, retailer, and network reps who know and respect your work history.
- Self-motivated to dig in to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision and multitask to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
- Process oriented with a strict attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills.
- Able to contribute to a team while working with other departments and logically prioritizing various requests and responsibilities.
- Google Drive and Excel skills, including pivot tables and charts.