Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2019, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are currently seeking a FP&A Analyst to partner with our internal teams to manage and drive growth of the business. This position will work closely with all levels of management and across multiple brands to analyze performance and present clear and executable solutions focused on profitable growth. This role must be able to evaluate trends and identify opportunities and provide value with recommendations and analyses.
- Consult with business leaders to define financial reporting/analysis needs, gather data, conduct research and analysis, prepare reports and present results to executive/management team.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process; collaborate with business leaders to build and monitor department budgets.
- Prepare detailed forecasts for revenue and operating expenses and analyze financial, operational variances, and historical trends.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet and Cash Flow projections and the three -year P&L used for valuation.
- Analyze financial key metrics and provide monthly and quarterly variance explanations of performance projections against budget and forecasts.
- Evaluate possible acquisition candidates.
- Ad-hoc projects (including preparation of quarterly board meeting presentations and offsite presentations).
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate finance, investment banking, or private equity analyst role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – building complex financial models, working efficiently with large data sets, and preparing presentations.
- Sound business judgment and ability to synthesize, analyze, and extract implications from data.
- Ability to problem-solve creatively.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Detail oriented, able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to collect and analyze data, and prepare complex plans and forecasts.
- Netsuite experience is a plus.