Acquisition Project Lead
Responsibilities: Provides project management support throughout the acquisition process. This includes:
- Acts as the overall lead, manager, and administrator for the contracted effort, supervising program / project operations and systems acquisition.
- Responsible for the timely staffing and availability of qualified contractor personnel.
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities on technical and program/project issues.
- Oversees contractor execution of the contract requirements. Manages cost, schedule, and performance of projects / task orders.
- Ensuring that projects are conducted using the NAVAIR defined processes.
- Monitors and supports the acquisition process to help ensure that appropriate resources are being applied and that acquisition activities are progressing according to plan.
- Supports the coordination of internal processes, plans, work products, schedule completion dates, and monitor status and completion.
Work Experience Requirements
- 10 Years experience providing project management support throughout the acquisition process.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
- Must have a high attention to detail and possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong oral and written skills are required
- Master’s Degree is required or a Bachelor’s Degree plus 14 years acquisition project management work
- PMI Certificate is desired
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Secret Security Clearance