Engineering and Construction Project Manager II
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 12 years of project experience, with 6 of the 12 related to major capital transit projects in Project Planning, Engineering and Construction of major capital projects.
- Engineering design management
- Project planning management
- Construction management
- Public outreach management
- Federal grant management process
- Regulatory and compliance experience
- Project oversight services
- FTA’s New Starts program
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Engineering from an ABET Accredited Program or a Bachelor of Architecture from a NAAB Accredited Program OR licensure in the United States as either.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) is required.
- Must have a current Public Trust or higher