Project Manager for Space & Renovations
The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Provide management, control, coordination and execution of assigned projects.
- Conduct initial project assessments, coordinate with stakeholders, and conduct independent research to refine requirements, develop initial cost estimate, schedule, and budget which support the project life cycle
- Develop Project Management Plans (PMP), Risk Plans, and Schedules for assigned projects.
- Participate in design kick-off and charrette meetings, facilitate review and comments gathering of all comments and make recommendations on acceptance of design.
- Review Change Request Forms, modification packages for approved changes, completed Comment Matrix, documentation for stakeholder coordination, initial Cost Curve and monthly variance report on obligation and expenditures, and review of Lease or Occupancy Agreements
- Review and provide recommendations on schematic designs (including a basic site and/or building layout). Provide support for cost engineering on the acquisition of furniture and equipment for outfitting facilities, including coordination with service providers, recommendations on procurement strategy accompanied by appropriate paperwork, cost estimates, reviewing furniture layout, participating in site walk through for verification of furniture layout acceptability, and oversight of delivery and installation
- Support project closeout by compiling all project documents for each project to be closed by providing the Close-out Project Files, Warranty Management information, Project O&M Plan, confirmation memo of Lease or Occupancy Agreement, and Lessons Learned
Candidates must have the following Qualifications and Experience:
- At least five years of project management experience in commercial interior space design and analysis.
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Experience creating government estimates, tracking funds and writing scope documents
- Experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) is desired
- Expertise in managing Federal leasing and/or construction projects
- Understanding of leasing and procurement related Federal regulations
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Some travel may be required
- A Bachelors Degree
- PMI Certification is desired
- Candidate must have a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) level security investigation