- Plan, develop, organize, proof, write and edit operational procedures and reports.
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy.
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature.
- Analyze and tailor documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand correspondence.
Special Qualifications and Experience:
- Experienced candidates MUST have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Possess strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Software.
- Excellent writing skills and be familiar with various writing styles, sentence structure, syntax, and the American Psychological Association (APA) style manual.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Political Science, History or any other specialty which requires extensive writing.
Security Clearance:Candidates must receive and maintain a Secret Security Clearance (current National Agency Check with Inquiries