Responsibilities: Lead, coordinate, interpret, organize, and execute Business Financial Management (BFM) processes. This includes:
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Perform Planning, Programming and Budget Execution (PPBE) and/or program budget and execution processes and functions.
- Forecast program funding activities with different sources and types of funding to identify, analyze, and evaluate funding problems and present alternative solutions.
Work Experience/Knowledge Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Department of Defense Financial Systems Role
- Working knowledge of NAVAIR / NAWCAD budgetary and financial policies, methods, procedures, and regulations
- Working knowledge of the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Knowledge of all appropriations
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
- Must have a high attention to detail and possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skill
- Strong oral and written skills are required
- Master’s Degree or a Bachelor’s Degree plus 14 years experience as a Financial Analyst
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Secret Security Clearance