Financial Analyst (Junior)
- Provides cost and schedule estimating support for the development and management of the current year Spend Plan, including daily updates of cost, financial data, budget status, reports burn rates, and obligation utilization rates, tracking project cost and schedule budgets, and FM&E financial systems, and assisting in Systems, Applications & Products (SAP) transaction processing.
- Assists with the rent accounts including data entry and transactions in Systems, Applications and Products (SAP), overtime utilities coordination, and monitoring Occupancy Agreements with GSA.
- Assists with Service Entry Sheet (SES) creation/ invoicing, SAP transactions including de-obligation requests, Purchase Request (PR) creation, Un-liquidated Obligation (ULO) related data requests, Goods Received/Invoice Received (GR/IR) data requests, SAP data inquiries, parked invoices, and financial tasker response.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree and 2-3 years of related experience required
- Excellent customer relationship management skills and ability to work with diverse groups
- Strong financial, analytical, and written skills
- Experience analyzing processes and work flows, formulating process improvement recommendations, analyzing technical/programmatic information, and preparing high-level presentations
- Well-developed time management and schedule coordination skills
- Demonstrated high-level ability to communicate both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to write technical/acquisition documents
- Must have effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment and with key customers and stakeholders
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Project
Highly Desirable for this Position:
- DHS and/or CBP experience
- Systems, Applications and Products (SAP) experience
Security Clearance: Candidates must meet one of the two requirements: 1) Have an active Security Clearance (DHS/CBP clearance preferable), or 2) Have had a Security Clearance in the past (preferably within the last 2 years). Must be able to pass a CBP background investigation.