Construction Budget Manager
- Provide best practices recommendations for the Construction Program Master Budget Management.
- Perform Budget Management processes utilizing tools such as instructions, templates, spreadsheets, roles and responsibilities, to address a full implementation of Construction Program Budget Management for Office of Facilities and Property Management (OFPM).
- Utilizes Budget Tracking Tools to include: program, project, subtasks, support services, funding sources, projected and actual obligations and expenditures, contingencies and contract options for CRF, SCMMR, and Reimbursable projects.
- Gathers cost data from OFPM PM’s, COR’s and OFPM budget personnel to develop actual and projected expenditures and develop/maintain earned value curves for each CRF and Safety, Capacity, Maintenance and Major Repair (SCMMR) project tracked.
- Maintains budget tracking information on primary SCMMR, B1R and B245 program projects to track obligations, expenditures, and use of contingency monthly.
- Provides monthly reports on the OFPM Construction and Maintenance Program Budget, the B1R Program Budget and the B245 Program Budget
Work Experience/Knowledge Requirements:
- Ten (10) years experience in Budget Management with the federal government.
- Experience in managing large multi-year, multi-phase construction programs or projects
- Knowledge/experience in federal government budget tracking
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
- Must have a high attention to detail and possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skill
- Strong oral and written skills are required
- Program Management/Project Management
- Facilities Portfolio Management
- Earned Value Management/Return on Investment Analysis
- Risk Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Public Trust or Secret Security Clearance with the federal government (Desired)