Engineering and Construction Program Manager
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 12 years of management experience in Project Planning, Engineering and Construction of major capital projects, with at least 5 of the 12 years in project management oversight in passenger rail or related modes.
- Engineering design
- Project planning
- Public outreach
- Federal grant process
- Regulatory and compliance experience
- Project oversight services
- FTA’s New Starts program
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Engineering from an ABET Accredited Program or a Bachelor of Architecture from a NAAB Accredited Program OR licensure in the United States as either.
- Program (PgMP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) certification is required.
- Must have a current Public Trust or higher