Associate Financial Analyst
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research. We’re looking for a talented and energetic --Associate Financial Analyst -- to join our team!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
- Reviews, updates, and maintains portfolio financial forecast models for multiple client accounts
- Provides forecasting guidance/assistance to point of contact from each account
- Maintains spreadsheets for invoice tracking
- Monitors purchase order utilization and ensure that budgets are not exceeded
- Compare actual invoice amounts against budgets and forecasts, performing variance analysis to explain differences
- Assists with resource demand planning as it relates to budgets and forecasts
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably in a financial field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 1 to 3 years of practical experience with Microsoft Excel (preferably including pivot tables and intermediate formulas).
- Proven ability to drive a successful customer experience through positive customer interactions, provision of quality and timely deliverables, and task ownership
- Demonstrates excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities