Human Resource Business Partner
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research. We’re looking for a talented and energetic Human Resources Business Partner to join our team! Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for carrying out HR responsibilities by business partnering a number of line managers/departments/countries to support and drive the company vision and enabling a High Performance Organization.
The HR Business Partner will support a number of activities which will include all employee life cycle activities: payroll instruction; employee relations; employee & management development and training, performance management and talent management initiatives; on-boarding/induction; policy development and implementation; recruitment support, line manager/department interviews, stay and exit interviews, support disciplinary and grievance management; support HRIS and analytics and benefits administration.
This role will engage with line managers and employees to resolve issues, improve communication and enable the company vision.
· Provides sound, practical advice and support to line managers and employees to enable the company to realize the company vision
· Business partner with a group of countries/departments for all activities and projects in the HR activities
· Provide support to HR Team as appropriate in areas of key expertise
· Manage all employment life cycle activities and administration, from supporting the recruitment /onboarding process through to off boarding process
· Work directly with the business to develop job descriptions, promotion & transfer assignments, performance management plans, etc.
· Build and manage relationships with business areas and their employees
· Recommend changes to policies, practices and procedures and ensures compliance with Federal, State and local legislation
· Actively work with leadership to implement and drive employee engagement and retention strategies
· Develop, design and implement effective training and development for managers and employees
· Assist employees with queries and questions relating to their employment
· Coach managers and employees and proactively addresses any employee relations issues
· Build strong strategic alliances with Business Units
· Work with Business Units to implement HR strategy
· Comply with any health and safety legislation
· Actively participate in HR initiatives and HR projects
· Any other activity that supports the development of the company vision
· Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent or equivalent experience gained in the HR field
· PHR/internationally recognized HR qualification/ certification preferred
· 5 - 10 years Humans Resources experience
· Excellent team player, collaborative
· Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
· Accountable, dependable and strong commitment
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Confident decision maker
· Strategic thinker
· Must be willing to understand the industry and its trends and become a true Business Partner
· Multi lingual ability an advantage
· Must be able to operate with full autonomy
· Hands-on approach vital
· Have the ability to handle sensitive and delicate situations at the highest level and maintain confidentiality as needed
· Able to initiate, drive, co-ordinate and administer large, complex projects
· Team player able to contribute valuable input to the Senior Management team
· Establish a reputable, credible and valuable HR function for the company