Clinical Trial Management Support Specialist
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Clinical Trial Management Support Specialist to join our team!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
You’ll be accountable for:
- Advocates and supports established Registry related business processes
- Supports new processes, streamlining work, clean-up and data quality activities, and business transitions
- Enters data and/or resolves issues related to user requests for clinical trial registry systems
- Creates and maintains Drug Program data
- Creates and maintains Investigator records
- Creates and issues Data Compliance reports on a weekly basis
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
- Demonstrated good customer service/interactions skills
- Familiarity with Oracle Clinical and Electronic Data Loading preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment