Clinical Systems Administrator/Programmer
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research. We’re looking for a talented and energetic Clinical Systems Administrator/Programmer to join our team! Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
You'll be accountable for:
- owning the validation of various information systems (leading change management for system updates and configuration changes, supporting UAT workflows)
- grant, manage and monitor user access to various internal and vendor-managed systems
- serve as primary point of contact for system vendors
- collaborate with department management and teams to design process improvement initiatives
- Liaises with Clinical Research Organizations, EDC vendors and other third-party vendors in a project-manager capacity in support of timelines and data-related technical deliverables.
- Performs additional duties and assignments as designated.
You'll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably in a programming, technical, clinical, or health-related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Experience with EDC systems and VeevaVault
- Excel Macro programming experience (VB), or experience with another programming language
- Proven ability to drive a successful customer experience through positive customer interactions, provision of quality and timely deliverables, and task ownership
- Strong analytical and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities