Human Resource Business Partner
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Human Resource Business Partner to join our team!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
The HR Business Partner will support a number of activities which will include all employee life cycle activities: payroll instruction; benefits administration; employee relations; employee & management development and training, performance management and talent management initiatives; on-boarding/induction; policy development and implementation; recruitment support, line manager/department interviews, stay and exit interviews, support disciplinary and grievance management; HRIS and analytics.
Engage with line managers and employees to resolve issues, improve communication and enable the company vision.
- Provides sound, practical advice and support to line managers and employees to enable the company to realize the company vision
- Business partner with a group of countries/departments for all activities and projects in the HR activities
- Provide support to HR Team as appropriate in areas of key expertise
- Manage all employment life cycle activities and administration, from supporting the recruitment /onboarding process through to off boarding,
- Work directly with the business to develop job descriptions, promotion & transfer assignments, performance management plans, etc.
- Build and manage relationships with business areas and their employees
- Recommend changes to policies, practices and procedures and ensures compliance with Federal, State and local legislation
- Actively work with leadership to implement and drive employee engagement and retention strategies
- Develop, design and implement effective training and development for managers and employees
- Assist employees with queries and questions relating to their employment
- Coach managers and employees and proactively addresses any employee relation issues
- Build strong strategic alliances with Business Units
- Work with Business Units to implement HR strategy
- Comply with any health and safety legislation
- Actively participate in HR initiatives and HR projects
- Any other activity that supports the development of the company vision
EDUCATION, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Educational Background
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent or equivalent experience gained in the HR field
- PHR/internationally recognized HR qualification/ certification preferred
- 5 - 10 years Humans Resources experience
- Personal skills & behaviours
- Excellent team player, collaborative
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Accountable, dependable and strong commitment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident decision maker
- Strategic thinker
- Must be willing to understand the industry and its trends and become a true Business Partner
- Multi lingual ability an advantage
- Must be able to operate with full autonomy
- Hands-on approach vital
- Have the ability to handle sensitive and delicate situations at the highest level
- Able to initiate, drive, co-ordinate and administer large, complex projects
- Team player able to contribute valuable input to the Senior Management team
- Establish a reputable, credible and valuable HR function for the company