IRT Support Technician
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic IRT Support Technician to join our team!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
Key responsibilities of this remarkable role are:
- For department success:
- Monitors and follows up on outstanding requests
- Assists in the management of support documentation
- For commercial success:
- Ensures accurate changes are made
- Reviews all available study documentation before making any changes to ensure data integrity
- Advises the Department Head of any ongoing/repeat support issues
- Participates in the ongoing improvements to the support and operations phase of the business
- Participate in corporate initiatives and actions that ensure the continued success of the company
- Other activities as designated
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Educational Background
- Minimum of High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook
- Basic SQL skills
- Prior experience using computerized information systems preferred
- Prior CRO experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English