Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact.
You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Data Coordinator to join our team! This role can be located in either Poland, Slovakia or Bulgaria.
You'll be accountable for:
- Assisting in preparing clean databases, including processing of discrepancies and queries
- Involvement in the preparation of the DMP
- Reviewing CRFs, data listings, and database to ensure that all captured data follow the rules outlined by the protocol and data management plan
- Generating paper and electronic queries to appropriate internal or external personnel (investigational sites, vendors, Clinical Research Associates (CRAs), client representatives) to resolve problematic data identified during every aspect of the data management process
- Reviewing responses to queries for appropriateness, resolves any discrepancies and modifies the database accordingly
- Assisting in developing a standard set of test data for use in testing data entry screens, data listing presentation, and programmed logical edit checks, as required
- Preparing documentation noting the testing changes and performs follow-up testing to validate that the changes have been made, as required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in science, engineering, or math
- Prior experience in clinical data management is required
- Ability to act as a data management core team lead for at least one project
- Understanding and experience Windows (98 or above) and at least one Database Management System (preferably Medidata RAVE or DataLabs)
- Attentive to details and able to independently resolve a variety of issues without close supervision
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and experience with clinical research desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - fluency in English is required
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Capable of multi-task orientation
- Ability to perform overnight business travel, up to 10%
- Willing to be office based in the specified location