IRT Project Manager
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as Analgesia, CNS, Rare Diseases, Oncology, Medical Device and Diagnostics, and Pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic IRT Project Manager to join our team! This is a permanent role to be office based in Sofia, Bulgaria or home based.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As an IRT Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity be responsible for the system analysis and support and operations phase of Premier Research IT Client Services projects.
You’ll be accountable to:
- Manage the daily activities of the IRT Support staff and client facing analysts ensuring the quality, accuracy and timely delivery of IVRS analysis, support and services to our clients, and end users
- Manage applicable Interactive Response Technology (IRT) staff and interview potential candidates. Assess and provides for the training needs of IRT support staff.
- Continuously work to improve the service delivery methods and analyst deliverables to maintain internal and external customer satisfaction
- Identify and advocate new technologies, tools and processes to increase effectiveness of the group and services
- Participate in client meetings and guiding the client and end-user to successful use of the IVRS by assisting with any problems or questions they may have throughout the operations phase
- Implement changes or suggesting necessary improvements to system operations, and specifications
- Supporting and managing the training needs of the end-users, and other study personnel
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Bachelors Degree with 3+ years of client service and/or management experience.
- Background in medicine, science or other relevant discipline and the appropriate experience within the pharmaceutical/clinical research industry along with experience in project management in an FDA regulated environment, preferably in a CRO and/or Bio/Pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work well under pressure, excellent oral and written communication skills, and proficient presentation and computer skills
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills
- Strong project and vendor management skills
- Customer focus, drive, and initiative and ability to produce results