Senior Manager, Marketing
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
We are looking for:
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Senior Manager Marketing to join our team! This role can be located in any of our Western European office locations. This is a permanent role.
This position requires a strategic thinker, a creative problem-solver, and an enthusiastic team player with a depth of knowledge in lead generation, customer relations, and staff and vendor management. Additionally, the role requires solid judgement, an innovative spirit, technical expertise, and a commitment to managing both complex and simple projects across many marketing channels in a fast-paced, global environment.
You'll be accountable for:
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing activities for new and existing services for Europe and Asia Pacific
- Event management, thought leadership activities, lead generation efforts for Europe and Asia Pacific
- Managing U.S. marketing agencies, designers and establishing European vendors, as needed
- Supporting development of marketing campaigns, digital collateral, case studies, fact sheets, whitepapers, brochures
- Ensuring consistency across all external communications
- Must be available to perform overnight business travel, sometimes with short notice, as required for event management and other business needs
- Direct-line supervision of marketing staff, including skill assessment, oversight, training, mentoring, performance evaluation, and career development of their direct reports (on a longer term basis)
- Other tasks as assigned
You'll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (e.g. Communications, Marketing, Psychology) or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience, preferably in the Clinical Research Organization (CRO) or Life Sciences industry
- Global experience, preferably in Western Europe, Singapore, China, Korea and understanding of international cultural and communication nuances
- Staff management and career development experience
- Experience with budgets and expense management
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross functional, and global environment
- Proven ability to work and manage internal divisions, executive leaders, and marketing agencies
- Clear understanding of customer persona and purchase behaviors, preferably in Europe and Asia
- Experience in development of marketing and informational materials, writing/research, project management
- Demonstrated creativity in the design of marketing, communications, or educational programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; interaction with foreign languages
- Very strong organizational skills