Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Benefits Coordinator to join our team!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As the Benefits Coordinator at Premier Research, you’ll have the opportunity to assist with administering, evaluating, and maintaining benefits programs. You’ll also counsel with employees on understanding and using their benefits.
You will be responsible for:
- Serve as Premier Research’s primary point of contact for educating, advising and guiding employees and retirees on benefits matters.
- Assist brokers in the creation and facilitation of benefits presentations and other meetings to explain benefit programs to employees and retirees.
- Review census reports and accounting for all benefit programs.
- Coordinate with our brokers in obtaining and evaluating statistics involving all benefit related data.
- Administer ADA, COBRA, LOAs, and FMLA.
- Guides employees to file claims for benefits.
- Manage benefit and HR record retention systems.
- Conduct research, analyze data and produce reports.
- Responds to requests for information.
You’ll need this to be considered
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in large group benefits administration.
- Proficient knowledge and experience administering ADA, LOA, FMLA and other benefit programs.
- Experience with WorkDay desired
- Experience setting up, auditing and management of complex benefits matrix in coordination with TPA.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with attention to details.
- Proficient knowledge of group benefits programs, policies, procedures and contract administration.
- Professional presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate and present benefit information to a broad audience both orally and in writing.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to meet schedules and honor deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required to successfully work with people at all levels of the organization and with external constituents.
- Successfully maintains confidentiality of all employee, retiree and business data.
- Proficient accounting skills and ability to create and manage complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Demonstrates excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Light travel required