Make an impact.You bring clarity and simplicity to complex business problems. You turn research into insights, and insights into elegant experiences. You design memorable experiences.
POP is seeking a User Experience Designer who enjoy collaborating with strategists, designers and technologists to shape great brand experiences. You understand the user-centered design process and are able to both conduct research and to facilitate design with clients, customers and team members. You are confident and inspiring. Your key role is to execute the design and creation of innovative and memorable experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, user research, usability studies and competitive audits, and then convert findings into insights that impact design
- Contribute innovative ideas to and participate in new business pitches
- Create and document interaction design concepts via findings, personas, journeys, mental models, site maps, prototypes and wireframes that illustrate user needs, site structure, flow, layout, and informational relationships
- Facilitate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary project teams on a wide range of clients and technology platforms
What We’re Looking For
- An engaging digital portfolio that includes: B2C or B2B websites, online community portals, desktop software, mobile applications or product interface design
- Must be able to demonstrate examples of annotated wireframes, detailed diagrams, and clickable prototypes
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Axure, OmniGraffle and Photoshop
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the user experience field, preferably at a digital agency
- A bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Information Science, Library Science, Human Factors or related subject, or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred