Presentation Designer- Freelance
You see the world a little differently.
Your passion for design is unmatched and your attention to detail is impeccable. Your eye is keen and your mind is bright. Maybe even a little off-kilter. We can relate.
POP is looking for a freelance Designer with strong presentation design skills who has the ability to take a creative strategy and translate it into a memorable experience. Our Designers are able to begin with a brief, and through collaboration with your project team, create fresh, detailed and thoughtful designs that open the eyes of the people around you.
Though the focus will be on crafting and refining presentations for our clients we are looking for a well-rounded design talent—a keen eye for great design and attention to detail are some of your best qualities.
What You’ll Do
- Understand the business needs of our clients, and have the ability to concept and design compelling solutions that align with overall creative strategy
- Look beyond the provided materials to see the underlying threads of the narrative and suggest possibilities of how it could be paced/presented better
- Must be present through the entire design life cycle, from producing rough concepts to delivering a polished design solution
- Listen, digest and resolve client feedback with a creative solution and positive attitude
- Expert level expertise in PowerPoint or Keynote (Both a definite plus)
- A proven track record of crafting elegant, impactful presentations
- Strong sense of pacing and visual storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or related field
- 3+ years’ experience working with agencies or an agency environment
- Experience in web, mobile, social and emerging platforms
- Experience working with clients and internal partners