Senior Project Manager- Freelance
We are looking for a freelance Senior Project Manager to lead and deliver a technical implementation project. The Sr. PM will act as a liaison between the Client and internal team and will ensure both teams are poised to meet the objectives and goals of the project on-time and on-budget as well as champion the quality of the end result.
They are an enthusiastic problem solver that thrives on being engaged at all levels of a project, are hard-working with a fierce attention to detail, and are passionate about what they do.
What You’ll Do
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project components to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood, and met
- Predict and manage cost and schedule overruns; estimate the impact as it relates to resource allocation, budget and timeline
- Proactively identify key “pivot points” and/or risks and partner with the project team to navigate these moments successfully while still meeting the project goals and objectives
- Effectively represent the Team, the work, and the Client point of view in all aspects of the project process
- Bachelor’s degree, 7+ years PM experience in the digital space managing campaign, website design and development projects with a variety of budget sizes and project complexities
- In-depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices, methodologies, with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge and familiarity of CMS systems, specifically Abode Experience Manager (AEM)
- Solid client management experience and expertise
- Ability to understand and articulate technical project requirements and dependencies
- Ability to excel and adapt to a demanding, constantly evolving environment
We are POP. We work hard. We’re professional. We stay humble. We are coders and craftspeople, as hardworking and eclectic as the city itself. We believe that how something works is as important as how it looks. We build things better than they need to be. We value craft over hype. We partner with brands that value ideas over egos. Pioneers at heart and stoic to the core.
POP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment. POP will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]