Chief Technology Officer
Inspiring technical transcendence.You are passionate about technology and know where we're at and where we're going at all times. You flawlessly merge technology with creativity - you’ve been there, done that. You inspire others with your vision and your endless pursuit of knowledge.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technology leadership at POP. The CTO reports directly to the CEO and works closely with Senior Leadership to grow the company through the use of relevant technological resources, connections and partnerships. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will set the vision for POP’s technology offering in line with the company’s strategic goals as established in the company’s strategic plan, while also directing all technology team employees to attain those goals.
What You Will Do
- Drive the agency technology vision, working with the CEO, Senior Leadership Team and discipline leadership to move our technology practice forward.
- Partner with the CEO and sales leaders to develop revenue growth strategies for the agency and actively pitch work with existing, new and proactive client opportunities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Chief Creative Officer to further drive POP’s Creative + Technology vision, while also driving active collaboration across the teams.
- Leverage your established talent and platform partner networks in the service of our vision, agency growth and cutting-edge client solutions.
- Stay current on technology trends and keep emerging trends top of mind for the agency and our clients.
- Be an active, consistent and strong member of the Senior Leadership team.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the CEO.
What We're Looking For
- An extensive background in agency-specific technology offerings, building platform-specific capabilities and teams, IT + Security, offshore partnerships, and Data + Analytics.
- An established and passionate team leader, who team members can consistently learn from and work with effectively.
- Robust experience selling technology to both technology and marketing clients, as well as a solid track-record of problem-solving in a sales setting.
- A cross-disciplinary team player – experienced in working with diverse Executive-level agency leaders and clients, as well as team members across the agency.
- An established thought leader, with both clients and in the marketplace (speaking, writing, etc.).
- Significant agency and client-facing experience, working with Fortune 500 clients in the technology, creative and marketing space.
- A Master’s degree, or equivalent, in technology or related subject and a minimum of 15-years-experience as a technologist, preferably at a digital agency.